As the #1 selling brand across several European countries and with several choices of sizes and models TePe Interdental Brushes help prevent bad breath, plaque and gum disease.
Designed to get teeth 40% cleaner, TePe Interdental Brushes reach even the hard to get back teeth for brighter smiles.
The best part is that these brushes do not need abrasive toothpastes to work, simply use the TePe Interdental Brushes as is and clean them with water after use.
Included are the nine ISO coded brushes each made for a particular type of mouth built for maximum cleaning. Each brush has a protective cap to keep the brush clean when not in use and doubles up as an extension tube which will allow user to get to those harder to reach teeth.
1. Before or after brushing insert TePe Interdental Brush between teeth at Gum level. No need for toothpastes.
2. Making sure not to push too hard, gently push the TePe Interdental Brush between the teeth.
3. For harder to reach back teeth the soft neck can be angled for easier access. Included plastic cap can also be used as a handle extension for better reach and grip if needed.
- The smaller brushes have a flexible head while the larger brushes have a flexible filament to reach hard to get teeth.
4. Wash with water the TePe Interdental Brush after cleaning teeth to make sure any dirt or food particles have stuck on to the filament.
- It is recommended to dispose of TePe Interdental Brushes once filament is worn out.
Standard & Tracked Delivery
We offer a standard free delivery method to the UK that takes between 2-5 days.
All orders over £35 go tracked.
Don't want to wait? We offer an Express delivery method which takes 1-2 working days. Express service is free for orders over £100
Reasonable prices fast delivery
Used them for years - they do the job well!
Just what I wanted. Interdens brushes are great for making small adjustments to watercolour paintings.
same as last review what more do you want!
Good product and quick delivery
Exactly what I ordered ---
Excellent product and great service
Good value for money, we obtain them on a regular basis
Already said it all already
Have used for years, can't for the life of me understand why they've changed the colours
Excellent Sarvice will use again