From the humble beginnings of a garden shed in the late 2000s Onogo (formally Decrescent) now carry in excess of 4,000 lines across 6 categories.
In 11 years of innovation we've worked to improve efficiency. Now powering over a million marketplace sales annually, we have over 65 people working at our base in St.Peter and have ambitious plans to grow drastically in the next year. We're looking for someone with a positive attitude to help share the load.
Where do you fit in?
All these orders don't pick, pack & send themselves…. We're looking for reliable staff to join our warehouse team & help make this happen. If you're diligent, hard working and able to work quickly to a high standard; you may have just found your next challenge.
Previous experience is not essential; you will receive full training in all our systems & processes.
Our warehouse teams pick & pack a little happiness fulfilling upto 5k orders daily. We reward good work, offering genuine potential for professional development; promoting internally across our various departments. So if you're career minded this could be a great opportunity (if not it's no biggie).
Daily picking of orders starts with our itemised print runs. Working alongside the rest of the warehouse team you will gather the required items and ready them for dispatch. This is a fast paced environment where you'll spend much of the day on your feet.
Products are then packed securely and labelled ahead of dispatch time; when the fledgling orders and gifts start their journey, eventually arriving to delight customers worldwide.
- Candidates must be 'entitled to work' (5 Year residency required)
- £10 per hour (PLUS subsidised lunch £25 per week)
- Working hours: 40 Hours over 6 working days are based on a 7 day rota and shift pattern
- Subject to satisfactory interview, candidates are offered 1 week trial
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Accuracy: Pick & packing correct items to correct customers
- Numeracy skills: Counting products & occasionally checking quantities
- Basic keyboard skills: Occasionally checking order information
Physical demands during your shift may Include:
- Mobility: Walking and standing for prolonged periods. Some bending, crouching and reaching above the head
- Some manual handling: Moving batches of products, mail bags (and occasionally mail cages)
- Dexterity: Manually packing parcels, boxes and packets. Securing mail bags
You'll be working as part of a growing, hard working and talented team based in our HQ in St Peter. Some of our benefits include;
- Fantastic staff discount off 1000's of items
- Excellent working conditions in place
- Free lunch on a daily basis (subsidised £25 per week)
- Fruit boxes, infinite coffee and tea
- Kitchen and dining room facilities
- Work clothes provided
- 20 Days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Free parking - Out of town location
- Social calendar
- Overtime opportunities
- Dental discount (full time staff)
- Free eye test (full time staff)
- Charity initiative