Established in Jersey since 2008, our goal is to provide the best online value and service through various platforms, including Amazon, where our status is as an Elite Amazon Seller, earned through continuous improvement. We've developed bespoke software and business practices to enable us to power over 2 million marketplace sales per year. Our whole team of local Jersey people is our biggest asset, and they work hard to deliver our values of Kaizen, Collaboration, Meritocracy and Ownership.
Onogo.com continues to develop new categories & international territories. In 13 years of trading the aim has remained to offer best products at great prices. We epitomise fantastic service boasting a 98% positive customer feedback score. One of the natural evolutions of Onogo's marketplace success is to partner with brands. We have achieved success as an ‘Amazon Marketplace Full Service Provider’. We apply commercial experience, tools and expertise to support continuing success. Onogo are in the top 100 global sellers on the world’s largest marketplace, Amazon.
Our Finance Team are key to maintaining our success as elite marketplace sellers, by ensuring we meet the financial terms of our suppliers and the marketplaces we sell on and monitoring thousands of transactions each week. As a Finance Assistant you will ensure all accounting paperwork is in order, as well as assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts and statistics for management meetings. You will act as the first point of contact to the business and suppliers for queries around payments, account applications and any account or administration requirements.
Assist in the day to day running of the Finance team to ensure the efficient delivery of its services in an accurate and timely manner, to include:
- Posting all elements of our accounting on to our accounts system, Odoo
- Processing and checking our supplier goods in system
- Forwarding invoices and dealing with any queries with our RPA system
- Authorising and making daily payments on HSBC net
- Online ordering
- Managing, replying to and monitoring emails
- Processing invoices
- Reconciling and posting our credit cards
- Checking customs and making declarations and payments on customs Caesar online system
- Trade account Applications forms
- All other administrative duties that come through our department
Skills and Experience
- Ability to speak, read and write English to a high standard
- Eye for accuracy and good numeracy skills
- A basic knowledge of accounting / some experience of working in a Finance Department would be an advantage
- Ability to adapt to change
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong IT competencies with good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to take ownership, multitask, prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive attitude and be a team player
In addition all our team members are proud to demonstrate our core values of:
- Kaizen - A Japanese philosophy of continuous improvement of working practices, personal efficiency, etc.
- Meritocracy - A system that grants opportunities and rewards on the basis of ability and performance.
- Collaboration - Working together to access and develop skills and strengths, solve problems and innovate.
- Ownership - We make active and enthusiastic commitments. Take the opportunity to diversify, learn and grow. It's the “Don’t worry, I got this” of the day-to-day.'
Are you a good fit?
Please apply with a covering letter and CV, outlining your skills and relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org