Established in Jersey since 2008, our goal is to provide the best online value and service through various platforms, including Amazon, where our status is as an Elite Amazon Seller, earned through continuous improvement. We've developed bespoke software and business practices to enable us to power over 2 million marketplace sales per year. Our team is our biggest asset, working hard to deliver our values of Kaizen, Collaboration, Meritocracy and Ownership.
Onogo.com continues to develop new categories & international territories. In 12+ years of trading the aim has remained to offer best products at great prices. We epitomise fantastic service boasting a 98% positive customer feedback score. One of the natural evolutions of Onogo's marketplace success is to partner with brands. We have achieved success as an ‘Amazon Marketplace Full Service Provider’. We apply commercial experience, tools and expertise to support continuing success. Onogo are in the top 100 global sellers on the world’s largest marketplace, Amazon.
At Onogo.com we’re passionate about high performance. Our success comes from our highly talented teams that love our values and have a tenacious approach to learning and being the best at what they do. Our culture is people-centric and we strongly believe in meritocracy – a system that grants opportunities and rewards on the basis of ability and performance.
Buying product ranges to sell on Marketplace platforms such as Amazon and Ebay is complex, exciting and fast-paced. We sell all over the world, serving customers in areas such as the UK, Europe, the US and Japan. The successful applicant will develop their knowledge of all areas of buying and marketplace selling and will learn a huge number of new digital skills to ensure we offer fantastic product ranges at the best prices.
We offer a basic salary of £19k and the opportunity of flexible working between our offices and home. We also offer full training support to ensure you have the knowledge and skills to fulfil your potential. There are also lots of opportunities to further develop your career in our Buying Department.
You will support the Category Manager and Buyers in the team with a varied range of administration tasks to drive the growth of the category and the products we sell. This will include responsibilities such as listing our products across the different platforms, supporting our supplier relationships and contributing to overall buying team projects. There is potential for progression into the role of Trainee Buyer for the right candidate.
- Listing products across all marketplaces on which we operate
- Proactively support Buyers with all aspects of stock management
- Proactively support Buyers with researching and selecting new suppliers and product ranges, putting forward own new supplier proposals
- Prepare reports and analytics as requested by the Category Manager
- Prepare and review tasks for the Category in our Project Management tool, Asana
- Support the new account opening process to ensure accounts are opened efficiently and accurately and products are listed accurately
- Conduct research to identify potential new products using a variety of software and tools and present findings to the Buyers
- Provide support with monthly product reviews to ensure Onogo is maximising sales opportunities
- Follow all defined processes and procedures and play an active role in suggesting enhancements and documenting new processes
- Actively participate and put forward ideas and suggestions in team meetings, share ideas and contribute to the success of the Category wherever possible
Skills and Experience
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to analyse and interpret information quickly and accurately
- Have a passion for selling on platforms such as Amazon and Ebay
- Strong IT competencies with good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work independently, multitask, prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
- Problem-solving skills with the drive to offer solutions whenever problems arise
- High standard of communication, both verbal and written
- Proactive attitude and be a team player
In addition all our team members are proud to demonstrate our core values of:
- Kaizen - A Japanese philosophy of continuous improvement of working practices, personal efficiency, etc.
- Meritocracy - A system that grants opportunities and rewards on the basis of ability and performance.
- Collaboration - Working together to access and develop skills and strengths, solve problems and innovate.
- Ownership - We make active and enthusiastic commitments. Take the opportunity to diversify, learn and grow. It's the “Don’t worry, I got this” of the day-to-day.'
Additional Information: Due to the nature of the office management responsibilities occasional out of hours working may be required.
Are you a good fit?
Please apply with a covering letter and CV, outlining your skills and relevant experience to email@example.com