Applicant Privacy Statement
If you are applying for a job with us (a potential employee), the personal data that we collect and process about you may include:
- your name, address and contact details, including telephone numbers and email address(es);
- details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history, including dates;
- information about your current level of remuneration, including entitlement to benefits;
- whether or not you have a disability that we may need to make adjustments for during the recruitment process;
- information about your entitlement to reside and/or work in the place where you have applied for a job, including your Nationality and place of birth.
Onogo may collect this personal data in a number of ways. For example, collected through CV’s; obtained from your passport or other documents such as your driving license; from the correspondence with you; or through interviews, meetings or other assessments
If your application for a job with us is unsuccessful, we will retain your personal data for 12 months after the date on which we inform you (or any recruitment agency through which you have applied to us) that your application was unsuccessful, unless you ask us to retain your details on file for a longer period. At the end of that period, or once you withdraw your consent, we will delete any personal information no longer required, and will do so in an appropriate and secure manner.
If your application for a job with us is successful, our retention of your personal data will be governed by our separate policy on staff personal data, which will be made available to you in the Employee Handbook.
If you have any questions about this Privacy statement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.