TePe offers a exceptional range of Interdental Brushes which suits the need of any set of teeth. If there isn't a TePe Interdental Brush for your teeth then it probably doesn't exist.
The secret of TePe Interdental Brushes are the small bristled heads that reach deep between the teeth to sweep away plaque, food and other bacteria while being soft enough to clean and not damage braces, and even dentures.
Available in several different sizes, TePe Interdental Brushes are color coded so that users can find the right size easier. It is advised however, that to find the right brush users should consult with a dental professional first.
This particular package has 25 Pink TePe Interdental Brushes which are ISO size 0 and have a 0.4 mm wide filament. Each brush has a protective cap to keep the brush clean when not in use and doubles up as an extension tube which will allow user to get to those harder to reach teeth.
1. Before or after brushing insert TePe Interdental Brush between teeth at Gum level. No need for toothpastes.
2. Gently push and pull brush back and forth a few times making sure not to push too hard.
3. For harder to reach back teeth the soft neck can be angled for easier access. Included plastic cap can also be used as a handle extension for better reach and grip if needed.
4. Wash TePe Interdental Brush with water after use to make sure any dirt or food particles have stuck on to bristle.
- It is recommended to dispose of TePe Interdental Brushes once filament is worn out.
Onogo 'Saver' Service
To offer the most competitive prices some products are shipped using Onogo 'Saver' Service, they are dispatched from our warehouse within 24hrs. Delivery can take up to 14 days. This great value, free delivery service is untracked. Please allow 14 days to elapse before notifying us of non-delivery.
Recommended several years ago by my dentist and I have been using them ever since
The product has an individual cover, better than before with one cover to 10 items.