Use the TheraBand FlexBar® to improve grip strength in the arm, hand and shoulder. This durable, high-quality treatment for Tennis Elbow or Golfer's Elbow has been research-proven to eliminate pain and provide an effective, non-surgical option to increasing your strength and endurance. It works to improve upper extremities and decrease pain through bending, twisting or oscillating. Select the resistance level right for you: yellow (6lbs. of force), red (10 lbs. of force), green (15 lbs. of force), or blue (25 lbs. of force). The FlexBar's color-coded resistance levels are suitable for improving grip and forearm strength in all ages, ranging from youths to seniors and even elite athletes.
- Available in four progressive resistance levels
- Using a FlexBar to do the Tyler Twist exercise has been clinically proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength by 72% for tennis elbow patients
- Rubber bar has easy to grip texture with ridges for comfortable use during bending, twisting, and oscillating movements
- Great for baseball players, golfers, and tennis players, and those suffering from overuse to strengthen the arm and shoulder and reduce pain in the forearm and elbow
- 12" long, 1.5" diameter bar made from dry natural rubber, takes 10 lbs of force to bend to a U-shape
Millions of people want to get a grip on the best ways to improve hand, arm and shoulder strength. Millions more are dealing with painful tennis elbow and struggling to find a lasting, non-surgical solution. Many older adults want mobility, hoping to get out of wheelchairs or to use walkers with greater ease. Arthritis patients want self-reliance, hoping to open more jars. They need clinical expertise – and a TheraBand™ FlexBar®.
Professionals are seeing the value and efficacy of the FlexBar®, a lightweight, easy to grip, portable resistance exerciser for rehabilitating and strengthening hands, wrists, forearms, shoulders and elbows. Each bar is 30.5cm (12˝) long, with resistance levels that increase with each of four available colour-coded diameters
The product is an economical, simple tool for conducting a variety of exercises such as activity simulations, wrist abduction, thumb strengthening, eccentric twists and soft tissue manipulation.
1 x Therband Flexbar
- Yellow: Extra Light, 2.5kg / 6lbs force
- Red: Light, 4.5kg / 10lbs force
- Green: Medium, 7kg / 15lbs force
- Blue: Heavy, 11kg / 25lbs force
Standard & Tracked Delivery
We offer a standard free* delivery method to the UK that takes between 2-5 days.
All orders over £35 go tracked.
Don't want to wait? We offer an Express delivery method which takes 1-2 working days. Express service is free for orders over £100
*Items over 1kg in weight are subject to a surcharge