It is easy to see why Halti is one of the best-selling headcollars in the world!
If you have a large powerful dog or one that pulls on the lead, you will know how exhausting walks can be.
Dogs of all sizes can pull on the lead to the point of choking themselves.
The Halti was designed by Dr Roger Mugford to come to the rescue of such dogs and their owners.
Its revolutionary design is based on the same principle as a horse's headcollar - if you guide the head, the body will surely follow.Naturally following the contours of a dogs face and positioned well down the dog's nose, the Halti gives you maximum steering power and control.
The particular advantage of the Halti is its unique on-off muzzle-closing effect: when the dog attempts to lunge forward or attack, his jaws are closed by the slip ring.
When he is relaxed or friendly, he can pant easily and act just like a dog.
The soft material and careful design and construction ensures the Halti is comfortable and in many dogs can create a pronounced calming effect.
- The HALTI Headcollar, is simple to fit and easy to use and is designed to stop dogs from pulling.
- Designed by Dr Roger Mugford in 1979, it is the original and still the best headcollar available, recommended by vets and animal experts worldwide.
- Made from lightweight yet very strong nylon webbing, the HALTI is designed for comfort and allows the dog to pant and yawn.
- All HALTI's now feature padding on the nose band, either leather (available only in black) or neoprene (available in black or red).
- Each HALTI comes complete with a free HALTI safety link and a comprehensive training guide.
- There is also a multi-functional HALTI Training Lead available, which is made from super-soft material and lovely to hold.
|Brand||Company of Animals|
Standard & Tracked Delivery
We offer a standard free* delivery method to the UK that takes between 2-5 days.
All orders over £35 go tracked.
Don't want to wait? We offer an Express delivery method which takes 1-2 working days. Express service is free for orders over £100
*Items over 1kg in weight are subject to a surcharge