Recommended and designed by dental professionals, TePe Angle Interdental Brushes are angled for easy use and excellent access to those harder to reach back teeth.
The secret to the design of the TePe Angle Interdental Brushes are angled brush head and the long flat handle which help clean plaque, prevent gum disease as well as fight bad breath
Included are the six ISO coded angle brushes each made for a particular type of mouth built for any situation. Whether it's a shorter handle, straight brush head, or extra soft filaments there is a TePe Angle Interdental Brush made for every user.
1. Before or after brushing insert TePe Angle Interdental Brush between teeth at Gum level. No need for toothpastes.
2. Making sure not to push too hard, gently push the TePe Angle Interdental Brush between the teeth.
3. For harder to reach back teeth the soft neck can be angled for easier access. Included plastic cap can also be used as a handle extension for better reach and grip if needed.
4. Wash with water the TePe Interdental Brush after cleaning teeth to make sure any dirt or food particles have stuck on to the filament.
- It is recommended to dispose of TePe Angle Interdental Brushes once filament is worn out.
Standard & Tracked Delivery
We offer a standard free* delivery method to the UK that takes between 2-5 days.
All orders over £35 go tracked.
Don't want to wait? We offer an Express delivery method which takes 1-2 working days. Express service is free for orders over £100
*Items over 1kg in weight are subject to a surcharge
Strong, reliable and long lasting
Good quality - very effective.