With mp3 players, tablets and smartphones everywhere you look, there has never been more ways to keep kids occupied at home or while on the go. Unfortunately,there has also never been more of a risk to delicate ears when conventional headphones are used for little listeners. Our Kosee sound limiting headphones to the rescue! They limit sound output to 85 decibels - the limit experts agreeis safe for developing little ears. Kids will enjoy movies, music, and games incrystal clear audio, but without the damaging noise level they don't need.
Our headphones are made just the right size for little ones from EVA foam, allowing for a secure and comfortable fit and a lightweight design. They're also made to bear the brunt of life with children as young as three. Kids can twist, bend, drop, or even step on these headphoneswithout doing any damage. They'll snap right back into shape and are ready touse again when your child is ready. There is no plastic or metal inside, so there's nothing to damage. Plus, the soft nature of our unique EVA foam adds flexibility to fit a range of sizes while adding comfort.
Choose from a wide range of bright and cheerful colours kids will love showing off to all their friends.
• Limits games, music, and movies to 85 decibels, preventing delicate little ears from being damaged while still ensuring kids enjoy their favourite songs or shows
• Made from flexible foam that bends, twists, and turns, allowing them to hold up even against the most rambunctious of youngsters
• Designed smaller than traditional headphones, so they'll fit little heads and ears securely but comfortably
• Made from BPA free andnon-toxic EVA foam for added safety and a lightweight design
• Comes in multiple bright colourskids will love showing off