Jabra Halo Free bluetooth headphones are designed to optimise your time when work follows your busy lifestyle. The three versatile fitting styles ensure that the headphones stay in place whatever you’re doing. With incorporated wind and water resistance you never have to worry about where you are. With one touch you can activate Siri and Google Now, allowing you to make calls and schedule appointments without reaching for your phone.
For those with an Android phone, Jabra Halo Free Bluetooth Earphones can additionally read out your calendar notifications, emails, text messages and social media message, keeping your day to day on track.
Enjoy great sound wherever life takes you. Jabra Halo Free features 8mm speakers delivering rich bass and crisp tones. Whether you’re on a call or listening to music the Jabra Halo free give you an outstanding sound experience.
With three easily interchangeable wearing styles included: EarGels, EarHooks and EarWings. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing; whether you’re handling calls or listening to music on-the-go, Halo Free adapts to your needs by remaining comfortably in place.
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Pair Jabra Halo Bluetooth Headphones
- S,M,L size eargels
- Wearing styles; Earwings and Earhook to ensure the best fit
- USB to micro USB cable
Download the full Jabra Halo Free Bluetooth Headphones Spec HERE.
Q: How do I connect my bluetooth headset?
- Ensure the headset is turned on, and that bluetooth is enabled on your mobile phone.
- Press and hold (3 secs) the Multi-function button on the headset until the LED flashes blue
- Wear the headset and follow the voice-guided connection instructions to connect to your mobile phone